The History and Purpose of Prayer – INSIDE THE REVELATION
In this episode, it is good to observe what the Urantia Book says about prayer, how it has evolved, and the purpose it serves in improving our relationship with God and improving the quality of our thinking.
- What is the benefit of shifting Christianity away from end-times prophecy?Author: Theresa Marks (formerly Schumacher) See me on Youtube Here’s my essay which was in answer to the question…What is the benefit of shifting Christianity away from end-times prophecy? _____ The topic of end times prophecy is a broad one that seems to be… Continue reading What is the benefit of shifting Christianity away from end-times prophecy?
- The Bible vs The Urantia BookWhy do we need the Urantia Book when we have the Bible? I am allowed to state my opinion. I hope it is not offensive to the people who absolutely adore the Bible. Up until the Urantia Book came along I had… Continue reading The Bible vs The Urantia Book
- Relevance, Part 2People may ask why I bother with these podcasts and articles. The Urantia Book is one of a million books out there that claim some kind of revelatory expose; why spend the time and energy discussing such unorthodox subject matter? I don’t… Continue reading Relevance, Part 2
- The Relevancy Of The Urantia Book to Modern Theology, Part 1Far few people know the Urantia Book exists, much less know the most important facet of the 1955 publication is its 700 page-plus narrative of the life and teachings of the founder of the worlds most popular religion. Apparently, this man Jesus… Continue reading The Relevancy Of The Urantia Book to Modern Theology, Part 1
- 100 Years Of RevelationThis month we celebrate 100 years since the Revelators’ began speaking to us through the Urantia Book. It began when a Chicago physician and educator, Dr. William Sadler and Dr. Lena Sadler, both of whom had impeccable reputations among the professional class… Continue reading 100 Years Of Revelation
- Benedicts Final WordsThis reprint of a recent article forwarded to me seems worth sharing.This reprint of a recent article forwarded to me seems worth sharing.As a student of the Urantia Book, and a follower of Christ, it is with great curiosity that I read… Continue reading Benedicts Final Words
- Brave New YearJames Watkins Think about this as we head into 2023: 330 million human beings live in America. Everyday they eat at least two meals, about 10 pounds of food is consumed, that means 3.3 billion pounds of food is consumed per day.… Continue reading Brave New Year
- Reimagining the Secular Fairytale – American ThinkerReimagining the Secular Fairytale – American Thinker — Read on http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/reimagining_the_secular_fairytale.html
- DNA From 2 Million Years Ago Reveals Arctic Utopia That Was 50-65 Degrees Warmer | ZeroHedgeZeroHedge – On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero — Read on http://www.zerohedge.com/weather/dna-2-million-years-ago-reveals-arctic-utopia-was-50-65-degrees-warmer
- You Think It Is Easy?Jim Watkins There are good things and bad things when it comes to holding the fifth epochal revelation in your hand. It is a wonderful thing to know about God’s presence in your life, how grace can make all the difference when… Continue reading You Think It Is Easy?
- Star Trek, Star Wars and The Urantia BookJim Watkins There is a saying that goes “politics runs downstream from culture.” I would further state that culture runs downstream from people’s belief systems, what we would call the mores. It is not an overstatement that our entire U.S. Space program… Continue reading Star Trek, Star Wars and The Urantia Book
- Bringing The Urantia Book Into AcademiaThoughts about My Experience at the American Academy of Religion Byron Belitsos I have long believed that we need a more rigorous and scholarly approach to “the question of religion” for Urantia Book students. That’s one of several reasons I led an… Continue reading Bringing The Urantia Book Into Academia
Part of the Fifth Epochal Revelation movement
Get In Touch